Thursday, October 31, 2013

Phantasm tall man and Reggie in crochet

My husband found a pic of someone who kitted the Tall man from the movie Phantasm. Of course I LOVE a challenge so I grabbed some left over yarn scraps and away I went. The main body is made with scrap different type of yarn, the eyes are pieces are pieces of suede. I realized after seeing pictures that the tall man had a tie tack of the "ball", so I grabbed a bead and gave him a tie tack. The ball in his hand is a large metal bead that I glued foil all over it to make it nice and shiny. He is stuffed with left over stuffing we had left over from another project, of course :-) I am quite pleased with the turn out, what do you think?
After I made the tall man my husband asked if I could do Reggie, the ice cream man that is trying to destroy the tall man. So here is Reggie bow tie and all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment