Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Paralyzed Wiener Dog Drag Bag - Stylish

Here is Slinky in his Majestic Wiener ship Drag bag. Our friend gave us this t-shirt and I had to design a new 100% cotton drag bag for Slinky. Those hot summer days can really get to a dog :-)

 Besides showing one happy dog, this picture shows the underside of his drag bag that has a piece of leather sewn onto it. Since he has determined he would rather drag himself then use his little doggie wheelchair, I had to make sure his butt did not get scrapped up while he was playing outside, which is ALL day long. The leather also helps him slid on our wood floors. The black straps go around his neck and are pulled up through slits on the top of the back that I re-enforced with button holes.
Here is the t-shirt with just the sleeves cut off. I forgot to take a picture until this point :-)
The scrap piece of leather I used for the bottom. Instead of spending a lot of money on leather I cut up old unloved people clothing that I find at thrift stores or garage sales :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment